ACCEL 346 HPCopper Spark Plug Single for 2004-Early 2008 Ford
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- One Piece Design - Won't break off in head during removal like two piece design.
- Copper Core - Copper is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs.
- Heat Dissipation - Copper dissipates Heat Much better than other materials.
- "C" - Cut Design - un-shrouding the spark kernel.
- Gapable - Unlike Iridium or Platinum
- Machine Rolled Threads-Precise thread engagement
ACCEL HPCopper Spark Plug -1 Piece Design for 2004-Early 2008 Ford 3-Valve 4.6L,5.4L & 6.8L Modular Engines. "C"-Cut Design allows better Exposure of the Flame Kernel to the Air Fuel Mixture.
More Like This
ACCEL 8160 HPCopper Spark Plug 8, Pack for 2004-Early 2008 Ford
ACCEL 354 HPCopper Spark Plug Single for 2008-2014 Ford
Champion 672 V59YC 14mm Gas Spark Plug .46 Inch Reach 5/8 Inch Hx Cold
Autolite AR135 14mm Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, Tapered, .460 Inch Reach, Hot
Autolite A353 14mm Spark Plug-13/16 Hex-Gasket Seat .375 In Reach, Med
Autolite AR94 Spark Plug-5/8 Hex, .708 Reach, Tapered, Power Tip, Hot
Accel 0124-4 U-Groove Spark Plug,14mm,13/16 Hex,3/8 Reach, Gasket Seat
Champion 802 V63C 14mm Spark Plug .46 In Reach 5/8 Inch Hex Hotter Gas
Autolite AR2594 14mm Racing Spark Plug-13/16 Hex-3/4 Reach-Gasket Seat
Autolite AR3910 14mm Racing Spark Plug-5/8 Hex-Gasket-3/4 Reach-Cold
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.