ACCEL 346 HPCopper Spark Plug Single for 2004-Early 2008 Ford
Tapered Spark Plug Seat Style, 0.8125" Spark Plug Reach, 16mm Thread Pitch, Resistor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- One Piece Design - Won't break off in head during removal like two piece design.
- Copper Core - Copper is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs.
- Heat Dissipation - Copper dissipates Heat Much better than other materials.
- "C" - Cut Design - un-shrouding the spark kernel.
- Gapable - Unlike Iridium or Platinum
- Machine Rolled Threads-Precise thread engagement
ACCEL HPCopper Spark Plug -1 Piece Design for 2004-Early 2008 Ford 3-Valve 4.6L,5.4L & 6.8L Modular Engines. "C"-Cut Design allows better Exposure of the Flame Kernel to the Air Fuel Mixture.
More Like This
Accel 0566-4 14mm Spark Plug 5/8" Hex 0.460 Reach Tapered-4/pk
Accel 0576S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach Tapered 4/Pk
Accel 0276S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach Tapered 4/Pk
Accel 0437S U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 13/16 Hex, 3/8 Reach-4/pk
Accel 0574S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach Tapered 4/Pk
ACCEL 354 HPCopper Spark Plug Single for 2008-2014 Ford
ACCEL 8160 HPCopper Spark Plug 8, Pack for 2004-Early 2008 Ford
ACCEL 8161 HPCopper Spark Plug 8, Pack for 2008-2014 Ford
ACCEL 8197 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .375 In, Gasket Seat, 13/16 Hex
ACCEL 8199 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .460 In, Tapered Seat, 5/8 Hex
Q & A
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!