ACCEL 346 HPCopper Spark Plug Single for 2004-Early 2008 Ford
Tapered Spark Plug Seat Style, 0.8125" Spark Plug Reach, 16mm Thread Pitch, Is Resistor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- One Piece Design - Won't break off in head during removal like two piece design.
- Copper Core - Copper is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs.
- Heat Dissipation - Copper dissipates Heat Much better than other materials.
- "C" - Cut Design - un-shrouding the spark kernel.
- Gapable - Unlike Iridium or Platinum
- Machine Rolled Threads-Precise thread engagement
ACCEL HPCopper Spark Plug -1 Piece Design for 2004-Early 2008 Ford 3-Valve 4.6L,5.4L & 6.8L Modular Engines. "C"-Cut Design allows better Exposure of the Flame Kernel to the Air Fuel Mixture.
More Like This
Accel 0124-4 Spark Plug, 14mm, 13/16 Hex, 3/8 Reach, Gasket Seat
Accel 0566-4 14mm Spark Plug 5/8" Hex 0.460 Reach Tapered Seat
Accel 0576S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach, Tapered
Accel 0276S-4 U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach, Tapered
Accel 0437S-4 U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 13/16 Hex, 3/8 Reach, Gasket
Accel 0574S-4 U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach, Tapered
ACCEL 354 HPCopper Spark Plug Single for 2008-2014 Ford
ACCEL 8160 HPCopper Spark Plug 8, Pack for 2004-Early 2008 Ford
ACCEL 8161 HPCopper Spark Plug 8, Pack for 2008-2014 Ford
ACCEL 8197 Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .375 In, Gasket Seat, 13/16 Hex
Q & A
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!