ProConnect 176008 Spark Plug Wire Set, 86-89 Nissan, 7 Piece Set
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for ProConnect Wire to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.ProConnect ignition wire sets meet or exceed OE/OES specifications, performance and quality. These cables match the original color and are designed to provide exact cable lengths for a perfect fit in todays tightly packed engine compartments. All ProConnect products undergo strict quality control, testing procedures.
The quality construction of ProConnect ignition wire sets includes OE/OES specified insulators, nipples, terminals and conductors for a perfect fit. These cables fit tightly into spark plug wells to make installation quick and easy. The result is a perfect connection and faster installations.
 Straight/ 45 Degree/ 90 Degree Wire; Tube Style Boots; 7 Piece Set;
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass core
- Fiberglass braid for added strength
- Conductive silicone for high temperature performance
- Prestosil insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance
- Reinforcing member for added strength
- "Class E" silicone jacket to withstandheat, cold, chemicals and moisture
- KEVLAR reinforced core
- Ferrite impregnated layer
- Wire winding for critical EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Meets or exceeds OE/OES specifications
- Original fit, function, performance and color
- OE/OES specified length and insulators
- OE/OES specified conductor construction
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°F to 428°F
- Superior conductivity
- EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Manufacturing facilities certified to meet Ford Q1, Chrysler Gold Pentastar, TS-16949, QS9000, ISO 9000, ISO 9001, IS14000 standards
- SAE J2031 Class E wire is rated to resist heat, cold and electrical interference. Other wire sets use class C or D rated wire, ProConnect gives you Class E quality Professional-Grade Aftermarket Ignition Wire Sets SAE J2031 Class E wire rated to resist he
More Like This
ProConnect 116015 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1988-1991 GM, 7 Piece Set
ProConnect 118001 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1974-1990 GM, 8 Piece Set
ProConnect 116009 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1985-1988 GM, 7 Piece Set
ProConnect 114017 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1985-91 GM, 5 Piece Set
ProConnect 116011 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1982-1994 GM, 7 Piece Set
ProConnect 116034 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1986-1988 GM, 7 Piece Set
ProConnect 118007 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1986-1990 GM, 8 Piece Set
ProConnect 118034 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1985-1991 GM, 8 Piece Set
ProConnect 118032 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1985-1989 GM, 8 Piece Set
ProConnect 124001 Spark Plug Wire Set, 1972-93 Ford, 5 Piece Set
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!