ACCEL 151861 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 61 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 pack
Universal Fit, USCAR Injector Plug Style, 12V saturated circuit Driver Type, O-Rings Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization
for increased power and improved throttle response.
- All-new units, not modified stock units or re-manufactured
from used cores.
- Operates at higher fuel pressures without loss of
metering control. Great for blown applications, where increased
fuel pressure and precise metering are required.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes reduce flow
deviations between injectors to improve performance.
- High-Impedance design for greater control with OEM
- New anti-plugging type, which will forever eliminate
problems that were once associated with carbon buildup.
- Perfect for Blown/Turbo applications where increased
fuel pressure and precise fuel metering is required.
- For all Port Type EFI Manifolds.
- 3 BAR (43.5 PSI) Flow Rating - 15% More Flow @ 58 PSI
These fuel injector 8 packs are high impedance, 61 lb/hr, LS/UNV, USCAR.
More Like This
ACCEL 151145 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 45 lb/hr, High Impedance
ACCEL 151148 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 48 lb/hr, High Impedance
ACCEL 151848 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 48 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 pack
ACCEL 151161 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 61 lb/hr, High Impedance
ACCEL 151845 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 45 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 pack
ACCEL 151880 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 80 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 pack
ACCEL 150824 Fuel Injectors, 24 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 Pack
ACCEL 150819 Fuel Injectors, 19 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 Pack
ACCEL 150821 Fuel Injectors, 21 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 Pack
ACCEL 150823 Fuel Injectors, 23 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 Pack
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.