ACCEL 151853 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 53 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 pack
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization
for increased power and improved throttle response.
- All-new units, not modified stock units or re-manufactured
from used cores.
- Operates at higher fuel pressures without loss of
metering control. Great for blown applications, where increased
fuel pressure and precise metering are required.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes reduce flow
deviations between injectors to improve performance.
- High-Impedance design for greater control with OEM
- New anti-plugging type, which will forever eliminate
problems that were once associated with carbon buildup.
- Perfect for Blown/Turbo applications where increased
fuel pressure and precise fuel metering is required.
- For all Port Type EFI Manifolds.
- 3 BAR (43.5 PSI) Flow Rating - 15% More Flow @ 58 PSI
These fuel injector 8 packs are high impedance 53 lb/hr, USCAR, LS/UNV.
More Like This
ACCEL 151153 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 53 lb/hr, High Impedance
ACCEL 151180 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 80 lb/hr, High Impedance
ACCEL 151861 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 61 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 pack
ACCEL 151145 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 45 lb/hr, High Impedance
ACCEL 151148 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 48 lb/hr, High Impedance
ACCEL 151848 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 48 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 pack
ACCEL 151161 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 61 lb/hr, High Impedance
ACCEL 151845 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 45 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 pack
ACCEL 151880 Fuel Injector, LS/UNV 80 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 pack
ACCEL 150830 Fuel Injectors, 30 lb/hr, High Impedance, 8 Pack
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.