ACCEL 140773 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford EcoBoost 2.7L, V6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.ACCEL has been offering high quality high output COP coils for Ford’s 2-valve, 3-valve and 5.0L Coyote applications for years, now EcoBoost owners can enjoy the benefits of ACCEL Supercoils as well! ACCEL SuperCoils feature up to 15% higher energy output than OE coils along with optimized windings, resistance and turn ratios will help to unleash your engines maximum horsepower potential. ACCEL late model Ford EcoBoost SuperCoils are not only available in traditional ACCEL yellow, but in blue and black as well!
ACCEL brand SuperCoil feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores and are a direct OEM replacement.
- Up to 15% more spark energy than OEM coils
- Improved throttle response
- High temperature vacuum applied epoxy resists shock and vibration
- Maximizes fuel mileage
- Installation usually takes less than an hour
- Direct OEM replacement
- ODB II compatible – will not trip an engine code
- Choice of three different colors – yellow, blue & black (application dependent)
- Offered in singles and multipacks
More Like This
ACCEL 8140 Ignition Coil, Yellow, 42000v 1.4 OhmPrimary
ACCEL 8145 Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
ACCEL 8140C Ignition Coil, Chrome, 42000v 1.4 Ohm Primary
ACCEL 8145C Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
ACCEL 140646K-6 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford EcoBoost 3.5L V6, 3-Pin
ACCEL 140646B Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford EcoBoost 3.5L V6, 3-Pin
ACCEL 140670B Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford EcoBoost 2.0L/2.3L-L4
ACCEL 140670K-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford EcoBoost 2.0L/2.3L-L4
ACCEL 140670 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford EcoBoost 2.0L/2.3L-L4
ACCEL 140646 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford EcoBoost 3.5L V6, 3-Pin
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!