COIL,COP TOYOTA V6 MULTI-PA
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP89227 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it is an open box item.
ACCEL Supercoil featuring up to 15% more spark energy than OEM coils! Unleash the horsepower potential of your engine. Restore your engine to maximum horsepower potential. These coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, optimized winding, resistance, and turn ratios to deliver up to 15% more energy than the OEM coils. Specialized high temperature epoxy resists shock and vibration, while increasing thermal conductivity. These are direct replacements for OEM coils and will work with all factory sensors. Bodies and/or secondary towers molded in ACCEL yellow.
More Like This
ACCEL 8140 Ignition Coil, Yellow, 42000v 1.4 OhmPrimary
ACCEL 8145 Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
ACCEL 8140C Ignition Coil, Chrome, 42000v 1.4 Ohm Primary
ACCEL 8145C Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
ACCEL 140630-6 Ignition Coils, SuperCoil, Toyota, V6/V8, 6-Pack
ACCEL 140630-8 Ignition Coils, SuperCoil, Toyota, V6/V8, 8-Pack
ACCEL 140495-6 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota, 2.4/2.7/4.0L-I4/V6
ACCEL 140630-4 Ignition Coils, SuperCoil, Toyota, V6/V8, 4-Pack
ACCEL 140074-6 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 3.0L V6, 6-Pack
ACCEL 140773-6 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford EcoBoost 2.7L, V6 6 Pack
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!