ACCEL 140495 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota, 2.4/2.7/4.0L- I4/V6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- 03-10 Toyota 4Runner
- 07-09 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 06-11 Toyota Camry
- 09-11 Toyota Corolla (2.4L W/OEM #90919-A2001)
- 09-10 Toyota Hilux (2.7L)
- 09-12 Toyota Matrix S
- 07-08 Toyota Solara
- 05-12 Toyota Tacoma
- 05-10 Toyota Tundra
- 08-12 Lexus IS F
- 08-12 Scion Xb
Supercoils produce up to 15% more spark energy then OEM, better throttle response, maximize fuel mileage, less than an hour to install.
- Up to 15% more spark energy than OEM coils
- Better throttle response
- High temp epoxy resists shock and vibration
- Advanced bobbin technology
- Maximizes fuel mileage
- Installation usually in less than an hour
- Direct OEM replacement
- OBD II compatible - will not trip a code
More Like This
ACCEL 140495-6 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota, 2.4/2.7/4.0L-I4/V6
ACCEL 140495-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota, 2.4/2.7/4.0L- I4/V6
ACCEL 140073 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4
ACCEL 140505-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Mazda 2.0/2.3L-I4, 4-Pack
ACCEL 140311-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Honda 2.0/2.2/2.4L-I4, 4-Pack
ACCEL 140314 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4
ACCEL 140078-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Scion, 1.5L-I4, 4-Pack
ACCEL 140274-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Volkswagen/Audi 1.8L- I4
ACCEL 140630-6 Ignition Coils, SuperCoil, Toyota, V6/V8, 6-Pack
ACCEL 140630-8 Ignition Coils, SuperCoil, Toyota, V6/V8, 8-Pack
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.