ACCEL 140274 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Volkswagen/Audi 1.8L-I4
Yellow, Female/Socket Coil Wire Attachment, Coil pack Coil Style, Round Coil Shape
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- 99-01 Audi TT
- 00-01 Audi TT Quattro
- 97-00 Audi A4
- 00 Audi A8
- 00-02 Audi A8 Quattro
- 00-04 Audi A6 Quattro
- 01-03 Audi S8
- 01-04 Audi S6
- 03-04 Audi RS6
- 99-00 VW Beetle
- 00 VW Gold/Passat GLS
- 00-01 VW Jetta
- 02-07 VW Sharan
Supercoils produce up to 15% more spark energy then OEM, better throttle response, maximize fuel mileage, less than an hour to install.
- Up to 15% more spark energy than OEM coils
- Better throttle response
- High temp epoxy resists shock and vibration
- Advanced bobbin technology
- Maximizes fuel mileage
- Installation usually in less than an hour
- Direct OEM replacement
- OBD II compatible - will not trip a code
More Like This
ACCEL 140274-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Volkswagen/Audi 1.8L- I4
ACCEL 140073-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4, 4-Pack
ACCEL 140073 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4
ACCEL 140314 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4
ACCEL 140043 Ignition Coil, GM LS2, LS3 and LS7, Super Coil
ACCEL 140505-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Mazda 2.0/2.3L-I4, 4-Pack
ACCEL 140311-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Honda 2.0/2.2/2.4L-I4, 4-Pack
ACCEL 140037 Ignition Coils, Gen 3 Hemi 5.7L Single Plug, 2003-2007
ACCEL 140038 Ignition Coil, Gen 3 Chrysler Hemi 2005-2015
ACCEL 140078-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Scion, 1.5L-I4, 4-Pack
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!