ACCEL 140074 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 3.0L V6
Yellow, Not Coil Wire Included, Female/Socket Coil Wire Attachment, Coil pack Coil Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- 99-03 Lexus ES300
- 99-03 Lexus RX300
- 00-04 Toyota Avalon
- 01-03 Toyota Highlander
- 01-03 Toyota Sienna
- 02-06 Toyota Camry
Supercoils produce up to 15% more spark energy then OEM, better throttle response, maximize fuel mileage, less than an hour to install.
- Up to 15% more spark energy than OEM coils
- Better throttle response
- High temp epoxy resists shock and vibration
- Advanced bobbin technology
- Maximizes fuel mileage
- Installation usually in less than an hour
- Direct OEM replacement
- OBD II compatible - will not trip a code
More Like This
ACCEL 140074-6 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 3.0L V6, 6-Pack
ACCEL 8140 Ignition Coil, Yellow, 42000v 1.4 OhmPrimary
ACCEL 8145 Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
ACCEL 8140C Ignition Coil, Chrome, 42000v 1.4 Ohm Primary
ACCEL 8145C Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
MSD 81423 Pro Mag 44 Amp Coil, Black
PerTronix 40111 Flame-Thrower Coil, 40,000 Volt, 1.5 Ohm, Black
PerTronix 45111 Flame-Thrower II Coil, 45,000 Volt, 0.6 Ohm, Black
Electronic Ignition Coil
MSD 8207 Blaster SS Coil
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.