ACCEL 140073 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
-00-02 Geo Prizm
-03-08 Pontiac Vibe
-00-05 Toyota Celica GT
-03-08 Toyota Matrix
-00-05 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Supercoils produce up to 15% more spark energy then OEM, better throttle response, maximize fuel mileage, less than an hour to install.
- Up to 15% more spark energy than OEM coils
- Better throttle response
- High temp epoxy resists shock and vibration
- Advanced bobbin technology
- Maximizes fuel mileage
- Installation usually in less than an hour
- Direct OEM replacement
- OBD II compatible - will not trip a code
More Like This
ACCEL 140314 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4
ACCEL 140274-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Volkswagen/Audi 1.8L- I4
ACCEL 140073-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4, 4-Pack
ACCEL 140495 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota, 2.4/2.7/4.0L- I4/V6
ACCEL 140333 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota, 2.4L- I4
ACCEL 140495-6 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota, 2.4/2.7/4.0L-I4/V6
ACCEL 140333-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota, 2.4L-I4, 4-Pack
ACCEL 140495-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota, 2.4/2.7/4.0L- I4/V6
ACCEL 140505-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Mazda 2.0/2.3L-I4, 4-Pack
ACCEL 140311-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Honda 2.0/2.2/2.4L-I4, 4-Pack
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.