ACCEL 140073 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4
Coil pack Coil Style, Yellow, Female/Socket Coil Wire Attachment, Round Coil Shape, 2.5" Length
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
-00-02 Geo Prizm
-03-08 Pontiac Vibe
-00-05 Toyota Celica GT
-03-08 Toyota Matrix
-00-05 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Supercoils produce up to 15% more spark energy then OEM, better throttle response, maximize fuel mileage, less than an hour to install.
- Up to 15% more spark energy than OEM coils
- Better throttle response
- High temp epoxy resists shock and vibration
- Advanced bobbin technology
- Maximizes fuel mileage
- Installation usually in less than an hour
- Direct OEM replacement
- OBD II compatible - will not trip a code
More Like This
ACCEL 140314 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4
ACCEL 140073-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4, 4-Pack
ACCEL 140314-4 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Toyota 1.8L-I4, 4-Pack
ACCEL 8140 Ignition Coil, Yellow, 42000v 1.4 OhmPrimary
ACCEL 8145 Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
Accel 140502 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, 06-11 Mopar, 2.7/3.5/4.0L
Accel 140648 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, 2011-2016 Mopar 3.6L V6
ACCEL 8140C Ignition Coil, Chrome, 42000v 1.4 Ohm Primary
ACCEL 8145C Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
Accel 140502-6 SuperCoil, 2006-2011 Mopar, 2.7/3.5/4.0L, 6 Pack
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!