ACCEL 140033EK Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford Late Modular Engine
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.ACCEL Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver up to 15% more energy than the OEM coils. Specialized high temperature epoxy resists shock and vibration, while increasing thermal conductivity. These are direct high performance replacements for OEM coils.
- Late 4.6L/5.4L 3-Valve Ford Engines
ACCEL 140033 series ignition coils are "coil-on-plug" style Ford 3-valve in Black.
- 10-15% More Energy
- Direct Plug In Replacement Direct OE Fit
- Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Highly Specialized Silicone Magnetic Steel Cores
- OBD ll Compatible Safe
More Like This
ACCEL 8140 Ignition Coil, Yellow, 42000v 1.4 OhmPrimary
ACCEL 8145 Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
ACCEL 8140C Ignition Coil, Chrome, 42000v 1.4 Ohm Primary
ACCEL 8145C Ignition Coil, SuperStock, Breakerless Electronic Coil
ACCEL 140032 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 2 Valve Modular Engine
ACCEL 140033 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 3 Valve Modular Engine
ACCEL 140034 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 4 Valve Modular Engine
ACCEL 811433E Ignition Upgrade Kit, Ford 3 Valve Late Modular Engine
ACCEL 140033B Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 3 Valve Modular Engine
ACCEL 140032K Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 2 Valve Modular Engine
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!