ACCEL 140033 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 3 Valve Modular Engine
4.6 Ford Modular V8, 5.4 Ford Modular V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- 2004-2008 4.6L/5.4L 3-Valve Ford Engines with early style 16mm “High Thread” design spark plugs.
- Shorter Black boot on coil 4.0" boot
- “3L3E“ marked on top of OE coil
ACCEL 140033 ignition coils are "coil-on-plug" style Ford 3-valve.
- 10-15% More Energy
- Direct Plug In Replacement Direct OE Fit
- Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Highly Specialized Silicone Magnetic Steel Cores
- OBD ll Compatible Safe
- Standard Motor Products SMP Fd-508
- MSD 8243 82438
More Like This
ACCEL 140032 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 2 Valve Modular Engine
ACCEL 140034 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 4 Valve Modular Engine
ACCEL 140033E Ignition Coil, Ford Mod Motor, Super Coil, 3-Valve
ACCEL 140032-8 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 2 Valve Modular Engine
ACCEL 140033-8 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 3 Valve Modular Engine
ACCEL 140034-8 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 4 Valve Modular Engine
ACCEL 140018 Ignition Coil, SuperCoil, Ford 4-Tower EDIS, Horizontal
MSD 5512 Street Fire Coil, 98-14 Ford 4.6/5.4L, 2-Valve, Single
PerTronix 30721 Flame-Thrower Coil, 1998-2008 Ford 4.6L/5.4L/6.8L
PerTronix 30731 Flame-Thrower Coil, 2004-2008 Ford 4.6L/5.4L
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.