9 Inch Ford Rear End Overhaul Kit
Ford 9", Grand National
- Save time and money with a complete overhaul kit for your 9" Ford third member
- This complete 9" Ford overhaul kit includes a full bearing set, pinion nut, pinion seal, gasket, shims, crush collar, sealant, gear marking grease, brush and Loctite
- 28 spline version has LM501349 carrier bearings which are 1.625" ID and 2.879" OD
- 31 spline version has LM102949 carrier bearings which are 1.781" ID and 2.879" OD
- 31s version has LM603049 carrier bearings which are 1.781" ID and 3.063" OD as well as Daytona pinion bearing
NOTE: All Ford 9" full spools use overhaul kit 9190950-31, even if they are a 28-spline spool. The 9190950-31 contains the large I.D. standard O.D. carrier bearings and pinion bearings needed for use with our full spools.
If you are using the H.D. nodular iron center section which uses the large diameter carrier bearings, order kit 9190950-31s, which also includes the large pinion bearings for use with the Daytona pinion support.
9" Ford Carrier Bearing Chart (GIF) - Double check your bearing p/n.
- Includes carrier bearing # LM501349
- 28-spline axles DO NOT guarantee that the LM501349 bearings are used in the carrier. If in doubt, double check the bearings used and then order accordingly.
- Includes carrier bearing # LM102949
- 31-spline axles DO NOT guarantee that the LM102949 bearings are used in the carrier. If in doubt, double check the bearings used and then order accordingly.
- Carrier bearing # LM603049 (CONE) and LM603011 (CUP) TM88048 (CONE)
- Outer pinion bearing TM88010 (CUP)
- Large "Daytona" inner pinion bearing HM89443 (CONE)
- Race # HM89410 (CUP)
- LM603049 CONE ID: 1.781"
- LM603011 CUP OD: 3.063"
- TM88048 CONE ID: 1.308"
- TM88010 CUP OD: 2.687"
- HM89443 CONE ID: 1.308"
- HM89410 CUP OD: 3.00"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
9 Inch Ford Overhaul Kit, No Carrier Bearing
Tapered Axle Bearing and Seal Replacement for 9 Inch Big Ford Hou
Sealed Axle Bearing with Lock Ring, 9 Inch Ford Big Housing
Seals-It EAS15100 Universal Inner Axle Seal for 2.5-2.75 Inch Tube
Grand National Snout Hub Inner Seal, 1.375 x 1.875 Inch
Speedway Motors 9 Inch Grand National Bearing/Seal Refresh Kit
Speedway 1616-2RS Replacement Bearing for 910-43305
Speedway Motors Metric Spindle & Grand National Bearing/Seal Kit
Outer Bearing Cup for 11" GM Rotor with Pinto/Mustang II Spindle
Speedway Motors Pinto Spindle & Grand National Bearing/Seal Kit
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer looking to upgrade the 8” stock differential in his Cougar to a 9” open diff.
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.