9 Inch Ford Rear End Overhaul Kit
Ford 9", Grand National
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
NOTE: All Ford 9" full spools use overhaul kit 9190950-31, even if they are a 28-spline spool. The 9190950-31 contains the large I.D. standard O.D. carrier bearings and pinion bearings needed for use with our full spools.
If you are using the H.D. nodular iron center section which uses the large diameter carrier bearings, order kit 9190950-31s, which also includes the large pinion bearings for use with the Daytona pinion support.
9" Ford Carrier Bearing Chart (GIF) - Double check your bearing p/n.
- Includes carrier bearing # LM501349
- 28-spline axles DO NOT guarantee that the LM501349 bearings are used in the carrier. If in doubt, double check the bearings used and then order accordingly.
- Includes carrier bearing # LM102949
- 31-spline axles DO NOT guarantee that the LM102949 bearings are used in the carrier. If in doubt, double check the bearings used and then order accordingly.
- Carrier bearing # LM603049 (CONE) and LM603011 (CUP) TM88048 (CONE)
- Outer pinion bearing TM88010 (CUP)
- Large "Daytona" inner pinion bearing HM89443 (CONE)
- Race # HM89410 (CUP)
- LM603049 CONE ID: 1.781"
- LM603011 CUP OD: 3.063"
- TM88048 CONE ID: 1.308"
- TM88010 CUP OD: 2.687"
- HM89443 CONE ID: 1.308"
- HM89410 CUP OD: 3.00"
More Like This
9 Inch Ford Overhaul Kit, No Carrier Bearing
Axle Bearing and Seal Replacement for Currie 9 Inch Housing Big Ford
Seals-It EAS15100 Universal Inner Axle Seal for 2.5-2.75 Inch Tube
Grand National Snout Hub Inner Seal, 1.375 x 1.875 Inch
Outer Bearing Cup for 11" GM Rotor with Pinto/Mustang II Spindle
Speedway Motors Pinto Spindle & Grand National Bearing/Seal Kit
Speedway 1616-2RS Replacement Bearing for 910-43305
Speedway Motors 9 Inch Grand National Bearing/Seal Refresh Kit
Speedway Motors Metric Spindle & Grand National Bearing/Seal Kit
Winters Performance 2841 Inner Axle Seal for 2.605 ID Tube
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.