9 Inch Ford Rear End Overhaul Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
NOTE: All Ford 9" full spools use overhaul kit 9190950-31, even if they are a 28-spline spool. The 9190950-31 contains the large I.D. standard O.D. carrier bearings and pinion bearings needed for use with our full spools.
If you are using the H.D. nodular iron center section which uses the large diameter carrier bearings, order kit 9190950-31s, which also includes the large pinion bearings for use with the Daytona pinion support.
9" Ford Carrier Bearing Chart (GIF) - Double check your bearing p/n.
- Includes carrier bearing # LM501349
- 28-spline axles DO NOT guarantee that the LM501349 bearings are used in the carrier. If in doubt, double check the bearings used and then order accordingly.
- Includes carrier bearing # LM102949
- 31-spline axles DO NOT guarantee that the LM102949 bearings are used in the carrier. If in doubt, double check the bearings used and then order accordingly.
- Carrier bearing # LM603049 (CONE) and LM603011 (CUP) TM88048 (CONE)
- Outer pinion bearing TM88010 (CUP)
- Large "Daytona" inner pinion bearing HM89443 (CONE)
- Race # HM89410 (CUP)
- LM603049 CONE ID: 1.781"
- LM603011 CUP OD: 3.063"
- TM88048 CONE ID: 1.308"
- TM88010 CUP OD: 2.687"
- HM89443 CONE ID: 1.308"
- HM89410 CUP OD: 3.00"
More Like This
9 Inch Ford Overhaul Kit, No Carrier Bearing
Axle Housing Inner Seal, 9 Inch Ford Grand National/Quick Change Rearends
Winters Steel Gun Drilled Swivel Spline Driveline Installation Kit
Winters Performance 2841 Inner Axle Seal for 2.605 ID Tube
Winters Performance 3485 Inner Axle Seal for 2.693 ID Tube
Rod End Supply 6010-2RS Mini Sprint Rear Axle Bearing, Single
Outer Bearing Cup for 11" GM Rotor with Pinto/Mustang II Spindle
Winters Performance 7534 Midget Stub Shaft Shielded Ball Bearing
Bird Cage Single Row Bearing, 0.79 x 4.33, 3 Inch Spline Hub
Winters Performance 7383F Lower Shaft Special Seal Ball Bearing
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.