Add to Cart
73-77 int gm rotor 5 on 4.75 bp
73-77 INT GM ROTOR 4.75 BP
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
These are on garage sale becasue they are something we don't normally carry
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP111455 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Front Polished Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Rotor, 1/4 x 10 Inch
5568BP Replacement Rotors for Ford 9 Inch Disc Brake Kit
Speedway 10 Inch Hybrid Brake Rotor for Pinto
Speedway Pro-Lite Vented Brake Rotor, 11.75 x .81 Inch
Replacement 11-5/8 Rear Brake Rotor for GM
11 Inch GM Brake Rotor with Ford Bolt Pattern
Speedway Replacement 11-1/4 Inch Rear Brake Rotor
Replacement Carbon Steel Brake Rotors
Emergency Brake Replacement Rotor
Stainless Steel Drilled Brake Rotor for Spindle Mount Wheel
Q & A
Videos & Articles
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
A guide on how to install Wilwood rear brakes for performance and better handling suspension. Learn about critical clearance for the outer axle components on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle.