5X5 IMCA CERT BEADLOCK
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Bassett's 5 on 5" Beadlock wheel is now designed with a flat inner ring allowing the outer ring to contain all of the tire crush height. Bolt heads have also been upgraded to shortened SAE Grade 8 bolts to provide increased durability and resist thread stripping and bolt head rounding.
Inner Ring now flat/Outer Ring contains all of the tire crush height
- Beadlock bolts heads protected from common racing contact
- Allows for a flush-fitting Mud Cover that doesn't protrude past the edge of the Beadlock Outer Ring
Mud Cover Fastener type - three 1/4" bolt inserts on Bassett's matching bolt patter
- Conforms to 2018 UMP and IMCA rules requiring bolt-on fasteners for mud covers
- Fastener tabs located on Outer ring for easier crash replacement
- Exact match to Bassett Mud Cover Fastener Ring bolt pattern
- Mud Cover is interchangeable between Bassett's beadlock wheel and non-beadlock wheel
Upgraded SAE Grade 8 bolts (18) in a shortened length
- Increased durability - resists thread stripping/bolt head rounding
- Quicker beadlock ring removal and replacement
- Available in 2", 3", and 4" back space
- Sold individually
More Like This
5X4.5 IMCA CERT BEADLOCK
Bassett 58A52IL 15X8 Inertia 5on5 2 In BS IMCA Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58A51IL 15X8 Inertia 5on5 1 Inch BS IMCA Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58A51WL 15X8 Inertia 5on5 1 In BS Wissota Black Beadlock Wheel
5X4.75 IMCA CERT BEADLOCK
Bassett 50S53L 15X10 D-Hole Lite 5 on 5 3 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Basset 15x8 D-Hole Beadlock Wheel, 5 on 4.75 Bolt Pattern, IMCA
Bassett 58A52CL 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 2 Inch BS Chrome Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58A51WSL 15X8 Inertia 5on5 1 BS Wissota Silver Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 57R5375L 15X7 Dot D-Hole 5on5 3.75 In BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.