5X5 IMCA CERT BEADLOCK
Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, Powder Coated, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Bassett's 5 on 5" Beadlock wheel is now designed with a flat inner ring allowing the outer ring to contain all of the tire crush height. Bolt heads have also been upgraded to shortened SAE Grade 8 bolts to provide increased durability and resist thread stripping and bolt head rounding.
Inner Ring now flat/Outer Ring contains all of the tire crush height
- Beadlock bolts heads protected from common racing contact
- Allows for a flush-fitting Mud Cover that doesn't protrude past the edge of the Beadlock Outer Ring
Mud Cover Fastener type - three 1/4" bolt inserts on Bassett's matching bolt patter
- Conforms to 2018 UMP and IMCA rules requiring bolt-on fasteners for mud covers
- Fastener tabs located on Outer ring for easier crash replacement
- Exact match to Bassett Mud Cover Fastener Ring bolt pattern
- Mud Cover is interchangeable between Bassett's beadlock wheel and non-beadlock wheel
Upgraded SAE Grade 8 bolts (18) in a shortened length
- Increased durability - resists thread stripping/bolt head rounding
- Quicker beadlock ring removal and replacement
- Available in 2", 3", and 4" back space
- Sold individually
More Like This
5X4.5 IMCA CERT BEADLOCK
Bassett 5X4.75 IMCA CERT BEADLOCK
Bassett 15x8 Inertia Beadlock Wheel, 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern, IMCA
Bassett 50L54L Inertia Racing Wheel, 15 x 10, 5x5, 4" BS, Black
Bassett Chrome 15 Inch Wheel - 15x8, 5 on 5 D-Hole, Non Beadlock
Bassett D-Hole IMCA Approved 15 x 8 Inch Wheel, Beadlock, Flat Black
Bassett Silver D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel, Non-Beadlock, 15x8, 5 on 5, Silver
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 5, Non-Beadlock
Bassett 15x8 D-Hole Beadlock Wheel, 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern, IMCA
Bassett D-Hole IMCA Approved Black 15 Inch Wheel-Non Beadlock-15x8, 5 on 5
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Use our Tire Size Guide to track down the right tire for your needs. Radials, Polys, Bias-Ply's, Cheater Slicks and Dragsters, they're all here!
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. explains his decision to run Ford wire wheels on his hot rod project, and illustrates some of the various differences of the wire wheels you may come across.