Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Vented stock 9-1/4" diameter brake rotors for 1974-1980 Mustang II, Pinto, or Bobcat spindles (or Speedway brake kits using '49-'54 Chevy spindles). Brake rotors are new, not plugged or re-drilled. Has a 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern with corresponding 1/2" diameter fine thread wheel studs.
- Outside Diameter of rotor disc - 9.256"
- Thickness of vented disc - .884"
- I.D. of back side of rotor - 6.256"
- Rear rotor face to bearing hub - .290"
- Outer hub diameter where wheel will mount - 5.834"
- Outer hub height - 1.450"
- Bearing snout is 1.60" tall, 2.55" diameter at bottom and 2.384" at outer
Be sure to install new bearings and seals (910-31000) with your new disc brake rotors.
NotesFits Mustang II/Pinto/Bobcat spindles. Use 912TLM12710 (outer cup) and 912TL68110 (inner cup), Hub flange is 5.740". OD of snout for wheel clearance is 2.50"
More Like This
Wilwood 140-1013-B Drag Front Brake Kit for 1971-80 Pinto/Mustang II
Speedway 1974-80 Ford 11 Inch Front Disc Brake Rotors
11 Inch Mopar-Ford Brake Rotor
11 Inch GM Brake Rotor with Ford Bolt Pattern
AFCO 9850-6511 11 Inch Granada Style Rotor, 1975-1981 5 x 4-1/2 Inch
Speedway Dirtworks 10.5 Inch Granada Style Disc Brake Rotor
Low Friction Oil Bath 10 Inch Hybrid Brake Rotor Kit
1979-Up GM Metric Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-3/4 In, 5/8-11 In Coarse Studs
Wilwood 160-3450 Ultralite 30 Vane Vented Iron Rotor, 10.50 x .750 In.
Emergency Brake Replacement Rotor