Add to Cart
47 Inch Chrome Tie Rod/Drag Link Sleeve for 5/8-18 Ends
LINK 5/8" CHROME
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
LINK 5/8" CHROME
Part # UP91191
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP91191 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because there are some scuffs/scratches in the finish.
44" inch long (47" eye to eye assembled) chrome tie rod/drag link sleeve. 5/8"-18 RH/LH threads.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Chrome Plated Steel Sleeves for 5/8-18 Rod Ends
Unpolished Stainless Sleeve for 5/8 Inch-18 Rod Ends
Aluminum Swedged Rods, 3/8-24 Threads
3/4 Inch Chromoly Swedged Tubes
Swedged Steel Sleeve Tube for 5/8-18 Thread Rod Ends
5/8 Inch Bent Chromoly Swedged Tubes
Black Swedged 6061 Aluminum Radius Rod for 5/8 Inch Heim
Swedged Steel Tube, 1/2 Inch Thread
Swedged Steel Tube, 3/4 Inch Thread
6061 Aluminum Tie Rod Tube - 5/8 Inch Thread
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.