3X Chemistry Salt Neutralizer, Gallon
1.00 quarts Capacity
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Converts Corrosive Salt Residue To Easy Rinsing Form
- Remove embedded salt and salt residue without harming painted or finished surfaces
- Attacks the salt layers, and converts them into a water-soluble form that can be easily rinsed away
- Have peace of mind that no salt or chalky film is left on the surface
To remove heavy salt residues, dilute six ounces of Salt Neutralizer per gallon of warm water. Spray or sponge solution onto surface, allow to react for three to five minutes before flushing with clean water. Once salt residue has been removed, wash vehicle with 3X:Chemistry UltraWash.
More Like This
3X Chemistry Paint Stripper and Powder Coat Remover, Gallon
3X Chemistry Rust Dissolver, Gallon
3X Chemistry Rust Dissolver, Quart
3X Chemistry 4196 Rust Blocker Undercoat, Quart Can
3X Chemistry Gloss Encapsulator, Quart
3X Chemistry Satin Encapsulator, Quart
3X Chemistry Rust Converter, Quart
3X Chemistry Metal Prep Cleaner, Aerosol Spray Can
3X Chemistry 4188 Rust Blocker, 12oz Aerosol Spray Can
3X Chemistry Undercoat and Adhesive Remover, Aerosol 12oz. Spray Can
Q & A
Here is one method of stopping rust immediately, without replacing a single body panel. Click for more information on how to deal with rusty floor boards.
Maintain your classic's paint job with these 7 tips! Read this tech article to learn how to polish, preserve and protect your classic car's paint job.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.