348-409 Chevy Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
348 Chevy W-Series V8, 409 Chevy W-Series V8, Magneto-Look Cap Terminal Style, Not Hall Effect
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you don't want a magneto, but love the looks, get one of these electronic distributors! These fully self-contained 6061-T6 billet aluminum distributors feature full centrifugal advance for ease of starting along with 2-wire hook-up that anyone can handle. All modern electronics, including a special 2.5 Amp coil, give you a "State-of-the-Art" ignition system. Has a 3-1/2" diameter. Will work with multi-spark ignitions (such as MSD 6AL).
- For 1958-1965 348/409 Chevy W-Series V8
- Precision 6061-T6 billet aluminum housing
- The popular Joe Hunt Magneto look
- Unique advance mechanism
- Totally self contained unit with two wire power connection
- Special coil rated at 2.5 Amps - out performs most others
- Constant voltage throughout the entire R.P.M. range
- 22-24 degree mechanical advance curve
More Like This
Chevy V8 Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Chevy 235-261 Six Cylinder Electronic Distributor
Chevy V8 GM HEI Distributor w/ MSD Module
SBC HEI Distributor and Spark Plug Wiring Kit, Under Headers
MSD 85561 Chevy Billet Distributor with Slip Collar
MSD 8510 GM Small Block Front Drive Distributor
MSD 8570 Chevy Pro-Billet Small Diameter V8 Distributor
PerTronix D7100811 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBC/BBC, Red
PerTronix D305810 Flame-Thrower Distributor, SBC/BBC, Black Cap
PerTronix D305811 Flame-Thrower Distributor, SBC/BBC, Red Cap
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.