BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/Front Sump Pan
302 Ford Small Block V8, Deluxe Crate Engine Crate Engine Type, 302 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- Features fully squared and parallel decked
- Includes a hand picked .040" over seasoned 1986-1995 block
- Has a 9.6-1 compression ratio and a balanced rotating assembly
- Puts out 300+ Horsepower at 5300 rpm and 320+ ft lbs. at 3800 rpm
- 1.94" swirl polished intake valves and 1.60" swirl polished exhaust valves
Need a new engine for your Blue Oval ride? This Speedway exclusive crate motor will work great in your street rod or classic pickup truck. Machined and assembled at BluePrint Engines, each engine is dyno tested and includes the dyno sheet. Has a 30 month/50,000 mile manufacturer's warranty.
Dyno Sheet (PDF) (Note: This sheet represents one example engine. Your individual engine may differ slightly.)
- 300+ Horsepower at 5300
- 320+ ft lbs at 3800
- Hand picked .040" over seasoned 1986-1995 block
- Squared and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders computer honed to within .0002"
- Cylinders sonic tested
- Brass freeze plugs
- 9.6-1 compression ratio
- Premium cast 2MAE crankshaft - ground 10/10
- Balanced rotating assembly
- Harmonic balancer
- Melling hi-volume oil pump
- Chrome front sump oil pan
- Hyd. Roller camshaft .543 int./.554 exh. lift, 218 int./226 exh. duration at .050, 112° lobe separation
- H.D. double roller timing chain
- Timing cover w/ dipstick hole
- Modified Ford E7TE cast iron heads
- 1.94" swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60" swirl polished exhaust valves
- Hardened retainers and springs
- Hardened pushrods
- Aluminum valve covers and breathers
- Polished aluminum dual plane 4bbl intake manifold
- Distributor installed and timing set
- Automatic transmission 157 tooth flexplate included (not installed)
Learn more about these crate engines by reading our article, "Building a Better SBF" as featured in Custom Classic Trucks Magazine.
More Like This
BluePrint Engines BP3024CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302
BluePrint Engines BP3060CTCD Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 306
BP3027CTF 302 Crate Engine, Dressed Longblock, Fuel Injection
BluePrint BP3474CTF Ford 347 Stroker,Fuel Injected, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3472CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3474CTC Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP3474CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BPF4088CT Ford 408 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BPF4088CTC Ford 408 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BPF4088CTF Ford 408 Stroker, Fuel Injected, Alum Heads
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.