Stallard® Swedged 3/4 Inch Black Aluminum Radius Rod, 3/8-24 Thread
Micro Sprint, Mini Sprint, Quarter Midget, 0.750" Tube O.D., 3/8"-24 RH/LH Thread Pitch, Black
- Made using 3/4" OD x .120" wall thickness round 6061-T6 and anodized black for a blacked out look
- 3/8"-24 internal threads with RH thread in one end and LH in the other allows for length adjustment by spinning the tube
- Useful for shifter linkage, spoiler supports, splitter supports, etc. in full size cars
- Also used for steering linkage and suspension components on smaller vehicles such as Karts, Quarter Midgets, or Mini-Sprints
- Available in 14", 14.5", 14.75", 15", 15.5", 16", 17", 18", 22" or 31" lengths
These swedged aluminum radius rods are 3/4" x .120 OD. These radius rods are tapped RH & LH for 3/8"-24 thread rod ends and feature a black finish.
- Choose 14", 14.5", 14.75", 15", 15.5", 16", 17", 18", 22" or 31" length
- 3/4" x .120 OD
- 3/8"-24 thread
- Black finish
- Sold each
Tech Tip: When assembling a tube, each heim end adds approximately 1.5" to the overall length (if the heim is screwed halfway into the tube). If you have a heim on each end of the tube, the tube will be approximately three inches longer overall.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Aluminum Swedged Rods, 3/8-24 Threads
Speedway Micro Sprint Alum. Swedged Radius Rod, 3/4 Inch, 7/16
Black Swedged 6061 Aluminum Radius Rod for 5/8 Inch Heim
Aluminum Swedged Rod - 7/16 Inch Thread
1/2 x 7/8 Inch O.D. Aluminum Swedged Tube
SSR1-9-YZ 9" Steel Tube
Aluminum Black Swedged Tubes, 5/16 Inch Thread
Swedged Aluminum Linkage Tubes, 7/8 Inch, 7/16 Inch Thread
Aluminum Brushed Swedged Tubes 5/16 Inch Thread
EMi Stallard® Micro Sprint Steel Tie Rod Swedged Tube
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Designing a steering system for your street rod or muscle car can be tricky. In this buyer's guide we'll show you how to choose the right steering U-joints, steering shaft, and accessories to complete the job quickly and safely.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.