3/16 Inch PVF Coated Steel Brake Line Kit, -3 AN Fittings
Universal Fit, Steel, 0.188" Tube O.D., 25 ft. Overall Length, -3 AN, Poly-Vinyl Fluorine (PVF)
- This brake line kit makes it easy to install all new brake lines on your project
- Includes 25 ft roll of PVF Poly-Armour coated premium steel 3/16" brake line
- Includes jam nuts, bulkhead adapters, mounting tabs, and flare nuts required for 3/8"-24 inverted flare connections
- Four 18" stainless steel braided AN 3 flexible brake hoses are included to connect your calipers or wheel cylinders
- A flare tool such as 91089520 or 91089528 will be needed to create 37 degree flares
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway makes plumbing brake lines easy with this steel brake line kit that includes new lines and fittings to make your job less stressful.
- (1) 25 Ft. Roll of Speedway 3/16 Inch PVF Coated Steel Brake Line
- (1) Bag of 6 Right Hand Thread Steel Jam Nuts 3/8"
- (4) Steel AN3 Straight Bulkhead Adapters
- (3) Bag of 6 Steel AN3 Tube Nuts
- (3) Bag of 6 Steel AN3 Tube Sleeves
- (6) Straight -3 AN Male to 1/8 NPT Male Adapter Fittings
- (2) Steel -3 AN Straight Bulkhead Tee Adapter Brake Fittings
- (1) Bag of 5 Weld-On Chassis Tabs, 1 Inch with 3/8 Hole
- (4) 18" Braided S.S. Brake Lines - Straight AN3
Learn more about flaring lines for our automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
Speedway 3/16 Inch PVF Coated Steel Brake Line
Now available for your 3/16" brake line consideration is a new PVF Poly-Armour Poly-Vinyl Fluorine coated brake line.
- PVF coating is a highly durable 'plastic' coating that is 'baked and cured' to the line for a durable finish that provides a clean look and appearance with a dark olive green color
- This provides extra protection from corrosion, debris, and road surfacing solutions
- Also offers superior bend-ability without kinking and bends easier than standard brake line tubing
- This makes Poly-Armour the easiest line to work with-period!
- Underneath the PVF coating is a double-wall, low carbon steel, copper brazed tubing which meets all international and U.S. requirements for brake tubing
- Considered a premium line, Poly-Armour hard line should be used on any vehicle that will see any type of harsh environment including snow, road treatments, salt, air, dirt/gravel etc.
- PVF Poly-Armour coated line is the perfect choice for the racer for those weekend after race chassis washes week after week or any street rod fabricator wanting to utilize a hard line application for that beautiful finish that will last for years
- Available in a 25' roll of 3/16" line
- This line bends easily and smoothly with hand tools and can be flared with a 37° AN flaring tool, or 45° double flaring tool
- Use in conjunction with our 3/8"-24 inverted flare male brake line nuts, or AN tube nuts and sleeves
Right Hand Thread Steel Jam Nuts 3/8"
- Made from premium steel (zinc-coated for corrosion prevention)
- 3/8 Inch-24 NF Fine Thread
- Sold in bags of six nuts
- Right hand thread
Steel AN3 Straight Bulkhead Adapters
- Straight bulkhead AN 3 steel adapters
Steel AN3 Tube Nuts
- All steel AN 3 tube nuts
- The go-to for your custom brake fluid system
- Provides the best seal utilizing a 37 degree flare to ensure your system stays leak free for many years to come!
- All steel construction
- AN 3 Female
Straight -3 AN Male to 1/8 NPT Male Adapter Fittings
- These steel fittings adapt 1/8" NPT ports to -3 AN line
- Commonly used in brake systems when converting pipe thread to a 37-degree flare (AN)
- Useful for plumbing brake line/hose to calipers, inline residual pressure valves, and inline proportioning valves
Steel -3 AN Straight Bulkhead Tee Adapter Brake Fittings
- These bulkhead tee adapter fittings are manufactured from zinc finished steel to exacting standards for tight, leak-free connections
- Plumb your racer like a pro with our bulkhead tee adapter fittings
- TEE bulkhead -3 AN steel adapters
- -3 AN
- Male Threads
Weld-On Chassis Tabs, 1 Inch with 3/8 Hole
- Weld-on tabs for miscellaneous mounting jobs
- 1" Long, 3/8" Hole, .120" Steel
18" Braided S.S. Brake Lines - Straight AN3
- Braided stainless covering over a Teflon inner liner
- Perfect for brake lines, clutch lines and gauge lines
- Straight AN3 fittings on both ends
- 18" each in length
- Zinc Plated Steel Ends
Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Steel Jam Nuts 3/8" 6/PackPart # 1756043-RHQty x 1
Steel AN3 Straight Bulkhead AdapterPart # 6172770Qty x 4
Steel AN3 Tube Nuts - 6/BagPart # 617318Qty x 3
Steel AN3 Tube Sleeve - 6/BagPart # 617319Qty x 3
Straight -3 AN Male to 1/8 NPT Male Adapter FittingPart # 6174244Qty x 6
Steel -3 AN Straight Bulkhead Tee Adapter Brake FittingPart # 6174330Qty x 2
Weld-On Chassis Tabs, 1 Inch with 3/8 HolePart # 91007235Qty x 1
Speedway 3/16 Inch PVF Coated Steel Brake Line, 25 Ft. RollPart # 916325Qty x 1
18" Braided S.S. Brake Line - Straight AN3Part # 91031844-3Qty x 4
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Learn about the different types of brake valves. Our guide covers Metering, Residual, Proportioning, and Combination valves to understand your brake system.
Just about any classic vehicle’s drum brakes can be upgraded to the increased braking performance of a disc brake system. Our Buyer’s Guide provides an overview of disc brake benefits and what you need to succeed with your upgrade.