26 Tooth Zephyr Gears
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 9191500 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Anyone who has been around Hot Rods knows the killer set-up is Zephyr gears for your Ford tranny. We proudly offer you these brand new 26 tooth gear sets as used in 1940-1941 Lincoln Zephyrs.
- One 26 tooth main cluster gear
- One 24 tooth second gear
- One 18 tooth input shaft with 1-3/8" x 10 spline
The #91085085 Flathead Gear and Torque Tech Manual is very useful when installing these gears.
- Will work in most 1932-1948 Ford and 1939-1950 Mecury transmission (except V-8 60)
It will give you the following gear ratios:
- First: 2.33-1
- Second: 1.58-1
- High: 1.00-1
More Like This
Bert Transmission 11Z Direct Slider
Bert Transmission 23 Rear Counter Gear
Bert Transmission 303 Idler Gear
Bert Transmission SG-1012 Sun Gear
Bert Transmission SG-1013 Planetary Gear
Bert Transmission SG-1028 Reverse Idler Gear
Bert Transmission SG-1029 Reverse Gear
Brinn 79091 Idler Gear Assembly
Bert Transmission 21 Front Counter Gear
Bert Transmission 44 Reverse Idler Gear
Q & A
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter