2-1/2 Inch Remote Control Exhaust Cutout Kit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91602069 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
Cutouts are especially perfect if you need to drive to the track quietly or load your ride into the trailer without making too much noise. With this electric kit say goodbye to having to crawl underneath your car to open up your exhaust at the track, just hit the button and enjoy the sound! This electric exhaust cutout kit is made of lightweight CNC machined anodized T-6061 aircraft aluminum alloy with Mandrel-Bends. TIG welded CNC machine flange for resistance against pressure and corrosion.
- 2 Flange Gaskets
- 12ft Wiring Harness
- Aluminum V-Band Clamp
- Stainless Steel 10" Y-pipe
- Wireless Remote Control Unit
- Stainless Steel Flange Adapter
- 45-Degree Stainless Steel Elbow Dump Pipe
- Set of 1.50" Bolts with Lock Washers and Nuts
- Electric Exhaust Cut Out Kit with Gear Driven Motor
- Inlet/Major Piping Diameters: 2-1/2 Inch
More Like This
Exhaust Dump Tubes
Dougs Headers H1130 Exhaust Cut-Out Hook-Up Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Dougs Headers H1134 Exhaust Cut-Out Hook-Up Kit, 3-1/2 Inch
Quick Time QTEC33 QTP Exhaust Cutout, Single Oval Valve
Quick Time 11338 QTP Turn Down, Oval Exhaust Cutout Valve
Dougs Headers DEC300AK Stainless Steel 3in Electric Exhaust Cutout Kit
Dougs Headers DEC250AK Steel Electric Exhaust Cut-Out Kit, 2.5 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H1128 Exhaust Cut-Out Hookup Kit, 2-1/4 Inch Pair
Patriot Exhaust H1135 Exhaust Cut-Out Hookup Kit, 3-1/2 Inch Single
Patriot Exhaust H1131 Exhaust Cut-Out Hookup Kit, 2-1/2 Inch Single
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.