1997-Present GM LS1, LS2, LS6 Steel Flexplate, Platinum Series
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Platinum Series 1997-up LS1, LS2, LS6 engine flexplates raise the bar in the high performance industry. The combination of top quality and reasonable pricing sets new standards.
These Platinum Series Flexplates are engineered to handle extreme duty applications and designed to take the punishment of today's high horsepower engines. The 4mm thick centerplate provides a solid foundation for these new designs. Ring gears are precision welded to meet SFI specifications, utilizing robotic machiner and cold-welding process. These flexplates are engineered for excellence and are rigorously inspected throughout the manufacturing cycle to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality parts.
- SFI 29.1 certified
- This flexplate works for Turbo 350/Turbo 400 transmissions as well as the older 700R4 and 4L60 transmissions
- Direct bolt on component
- Forged one-piece steel ring gears
- 0.035" thicker than stock flexplates
- Constructed from cold-rolled premium steel
- Long lasting platinum finish that helps prevent rust
- Features double welded ring gears for added durability
For the 1997-Present GM LS1, LS2, LS6 engines.
More Like This
TCI Automotive 399753 LS1 Engine to GM Auto Transmission Adapter
Quick Time RM-925 1986-96 Chevy Lightweight Flexplate
SFI Chevy 350 Flexplate, 153 Tooth, 2-Piece Rear Main
1986-1997 Chevy 153 Tooth Flexplate 1-PC Rear Main, Ext. Balance
Small Block Ford 289-351W Flexplate
1986-1997 Chevy 168 Tooth Flexplate 1-PC Rear Main, Ext. Balance
Flexplate Flathead to Ford C4 Transmission
1955-1985 Chevy Flexplate for 2-Piece Rear Main, 153 Tooth
1986-'97 Chevy Flexplate - 153 Tooth
B/B Chevy SFI Rated Steel Flexplate
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter