1986-Up Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pans
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Wet Sump Sump Style, Aluminum, 8.50" Depth
- Polished & Black aluminum, finned for beauty and strength and heat dissipation
- Includes drain plug and mounting bolts
Fits Small Block Chevy. Polished aluminum oil pan, ribbed for beauty, strength and heat dissipation.
This pan uses a passenger side dipstick and a one-piece rear main seal crankshaft. Includes drain plug and mounting bolts.
They are 1 piece cast aluminum construction.
Item DetailsDipstick on Passenger Side
- 1986 and newer Small Block Chevys having a passenger side dipstick and a one-piece rear main seal crankshaft
Warning: Oil pan clearances must be checked!
The clearance of the oil pan to the oil pump and the oil pump pickup must be checked. Failure to check these clearances could result in a damaged or cracked pan.
- Rear bolt holes are 6-9/16" center to center
- The half moon shaped area at the rear of the pan (where the rear pan seal is located) measures 2-3/8" deep and it's 5-1/2" across
- This pan is 8-1/2" deep at the drain plug, the lowest point
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1955-1979 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pan
1980-1985 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pans
1986-Up Small Block Chevy Chrome Oil Pan
1986-2002 Small Block Chevy 305-350 Finned Oil Pan, Black Aluminum
1958-79 SBC 262-267-283-305-327-350-400 Finned Oil Pan, Black Aluminum
1955-79 Small Block Chevy Chrome Oil Pans
Chrome Oil Pan 80-85 SBC
1956-79 Stock Raw Steel Small Block Chevy Oil Pan
1955-79 Raw Steel Small Block Chevy Oil Pan w/ Inspection Plug
1986-2002 Small Block Chevy 305-327-350 Oil Pan, 4 Quart, Black
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.