1986-Up Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pans
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Fits Small Block Chevy. Polished aluminum oil pan, ribbed for beauty, strength and heat dissipation.
This pan uses a passenger side dipstick and a one-piece rear main seal crankshaft. Includes drain plug and mounting bolts.
They are 1 piece cast aluminum construction.
Item DetailsDipstick on Passenger Side
- 1986 and newer Small Block Chevys having a passenger side dipstick and a one-piece rear main seal crankshaft
Warning: Oil pan clearances must be checked!
The clearance of the oil pan to the oil pump and the oil pump pickup must be checked. Failure to check these clearances could result in a damaged or cracked pan.
- Rear bolt holes are 6-9/16" center to center
- The half moon shaped area at the rear of the pan (where the rear pan seal is located) measures 2-3/8" deep and it's 5-1/2" across
- This pan is 8-1/2" deep at the drain plug, the lowest point
More Like This
1986-2002 Small Block Chevy 305-350 Finned Oil Pan, Black Aluminum
1980-1985 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pans
289-302 Ford Finned Aluminum Oil Pan
Holley 302-1 LS Series Retro-fit Oil Pan
1955-1979 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pan
Speedway HZ-8441-PBK BBC Gen 5/6 Finned Oil Pan
Speedway HZ-8440-POL BBC Gen 4 Finned Oil Pan
Speedway HZ-8441-POL BBC Gen 5/6 Finned Oil Pan
Speedway HZ-8440-PBK BBC Gen 4 Finned Oil Pan
Chevrolet Performance 19212593 LS Muscle Car Oil Pan, LS1/LS3/LSA/LSX
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.