1986-Up Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pans
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Wet Sump Sump Style, Aluminum, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Fits Small Block Chevy. Polished aluminum oil pan, ribbed for beauty, strength and heat dissipation.
This pan uses a passenger side dipstick and a one-piece rear main seal crankshaft. Includes drain plug and mounting bolts.
They are 1 piece cast aluminum construction.
Item DetailsDipstick on Passenger Side
- 1986 and newer Small Block Chevys having a passenger side dipstick and a one-piece rear main seal crankshaft
Warning: Oil pan clearances must be checked!
The clearance of the oil pan to the oil pump and the oil pump pickup must be checked. Failure to check these clearances could result in a damaged or cracked pan.
- Rear bolt holes are 6-9/16" center to center
- The half moon shaped area at the rear of the pan (where the rear pan seal is located) measures 2-3/8" deep and it's 5-1/2" across
- This pan is 8-1/2" deep at the drain plug, the lowest point
More Like This
1955-1979 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pan
1980-1985 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pans
1986-2002 Small Block Chevy 305-350 Finned Oil Pan, Black Aluminum
1958-79 SBC 262-267-283-305-327-350-400 Finned Oil Pan, Black Aluminum
1986-Up Small Block Chevy Chrome Oil Pan
Aluminum Box Oil Pan with RH Kick Out for Small Block Chevy
Chrome Oil Pan 80-85 SBC
1956-79 Stock Raw Steel Small Block Chevy Oil Pan
1955-79 Raw Steel Small Block Chevy Oil Pan w/ Inspection Plug
1986-2002 Small Block Chevy 305-327-350 Oil Pan, 4 Quart, Black
Q & A
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.