PRK BRK CALIPER-7/16"INLET
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP87196 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it has been mocked up and returned. Spring is not installed, does not include slider bolts or brake pads.
These 1978-up GM Metric calipers accept either GM or Lokar type emergency brake cables. The fluid inlets are tapped to accept 7/16-20 banjo fittings.
Caliper measures 5" from the inboard side of the rotor centerline, and 1-3/4" from the outboard centerline.
More Like This
Emergency Brake Calipers
Speedway Power Remote-Mount Electric Emergency Brake Kit
1928-1929 Model A Emergency Brake Handle
Pinion Mounted 9 Inch Ford Emergency Brake
Lokar EFB-9000 Under Dash Emergency Brake Foot Pedal, Brushed Aluminum
Lokar EFB-9004 Under Dash Emergency Brake Foot Pedal, Chrome
Lokar EFB-9001 Brushed Billet Aluminum Under Dash E-Brake Assembly
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake, Black Finish
Garage Sale - Quick Change Caliper Bracket
Lokar EFB-9006 Billet Aluminum Foot Brake w/Windowed Arm/Pad, Chromed
Q & A
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.