1977-1996 Full Size GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic full-sized GM car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1977-1996 Buick Full Size (RWD including Station Wagon)
- 1977-1996 Cadillac Fleetwood, Coupe DeVille, Sedan DeVille (RWD)
- 1977-1996 Chevrolet Full Size (Except Station Wagon) (Except Impala SS)
- 1977-1997 Chevrolet Full Size Station Wagon
- 1977-1985 Oldsmobile Full Size (RWD) Except Station Wagon
- 1977-1994 Oldsmobile Full Size Station Wagon
- 1977-1986 Pontiac Full Size (RWD Except Station Wagon)
- 1977-1991 Pontiac Full Size Station Wagon
More Like This
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
1971-1976 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1963-1982 Chevy Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1965-1970 Full Size Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1963-66 Ford/Mercury Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1969-1970 Pontiac Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1978-1988 GM A/G Body Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 1/8"
1958-1964 Full Size Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1.00 Inch, 1977-96 GM Full Size Wagon
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.