1977-1996 Full Size GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
77-85 Buick, 91-96 Buick, 77-96 Cadillac, 77-96 Chevy, 77-92 Oldsmobile, 77-91 Pontiac, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic full-sized GM car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1977-1996 Buick Full Size (RWD including Station Wagon)
- 1977-1996 Cadillac Fleetwood, Coupe DeVille, Sedan DeVille (RWD)
- 1977-1996 Chevrolet Full Size (Except Station Wagon) (Except Impala SS)
- 1977-1997 Chevrolet Full Size Station Wagon
- 1977-1985 Oldsmobile Full Size (RWD) Except Station Wagon
- 1977-1994 Oldsmobile Full Size Station Wagon
- 1977-1986 Pontiac Full Size (RWD Except Station Wagon)
- 1977-1991 Pontiac Full Size Station Wagon
More Like This
1977-96 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/4 Inch
GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1.00 Inch, 1977-96 GM Full Size Wagon
1978-1988 GM A/G Body Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 1/8"
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
RideTech 11329100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 78-88 GM G Body
QA1 52878 Sway Bar, 1 in. Diameter, GM A/G-Body
QA1 52879 Sway Bar, GM A/G-Body
QA1 52877 Sway Bar, 1 3/8 in. Diameter,GM A/G-Body
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.