1977-1996 Full Size GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
77-85 Buick, 91-96 Buick, 77-96 Cadillac, 77-96 Chevy, 77-92 Oldsmobile, 77-91 Pontiac, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic full-sized GM car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1977-1996 Buick Full Size (RWD including Station Wagon)
- 1977-1996 Cadillac Fleetwood, Coupe DeVille, Sedan DeVille (RWD)
- 1977-1996 Chevrolet Full Size (Except Station Wagon) (Except Impala SS)
- 1977-1997 Chevrolet Full Size Station Wagon
- 1977-1985 Oldsmobile Full Size (RWD) Except Station Wagon
- 1977-1994 Oldsmobile Full Size Station Wagon
- 1977-1986 Pontiac Full Size (RWD Except Station Wagon)
- 1977-1991 Pontiac Full Size Station Wagon
More Like This
1977-96 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/4 Inch
GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1.00 Inch, 1977-96 GM Full Size Wagon
1978-1988 GM A/G Body Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 1/8"
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
RideTech 11329100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 78-88 GM G Body
QA1 52878 Sway Bar, 1 in. Diameter, GM A/G-Body
QA1 52879 Sway Bar, GM A/G-Body
QA1 52877 Sway Bar, 1 3/8 in. Diameter,GM A/G-Body
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.