76-79 F100/150 FUEL 2PC
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 926435450 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced becase we do not normally stock this part. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Fits 1976-79 Ford F100/F150 4WD Short Bed Pick Ups
Main Fuel Lines, 2 Piece, Stainless Steel.
More Like This
Red See-Through Fuel Line Hose, 3/8 Inch I.D. x 6 Ft.
Aluminum Fuel Line, 1/4 Inch O.D.
Aluminum Fuel Line, 3/8 Inch O.D.
Red See-Through Fuel Line Hose, 5/16 Inch I.D. x 6 Ft.
Aluminum Fuel Line, 5/8 Inch O.D.
Aluminum Fuel Line, 1/2 Inch O.D.
Fuel Hose Set, 1968-72 Nova/1967-69 Camaro/1964-72 Chevelle
Fuel Hose Line to Pump w/Clamps, 1968-72 Nova
Front/Rear Fuel Hose w/Clamps, 1968-72 Chevy
Edelbrock 8122 Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Lines, 22 Inch, Kit
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.