76-79 F100/150 FUEL 2PC
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 926435450 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced becase we do not normally stock this part. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Fits 1976-79 Ford F100/F150 4WD Short Bed Pick Ups
Main Fuel Lines, 2 Piece, Stainless Steel.
More Like This
Red See-Through Fuel Line Hose, 3/8 Inch I.D. x 6 Ft.
Aluminum Hard Fuel Line/Tubing, 1/4 Inch O.D.
Aluminum Hard Fuel Line/Tubing, 3/8 Inch O.D.
Red See-Through Fuel Line Hose, 5/16 Inch I.D. x 6 Ft.
Aluminum Hard Fuel Line/Tubing, 5/8 Inch O.D.
Aluminum Hard Fuel Line/Tubing, 1/2 Inch O.D.
Fuel Hose Set, 1968-72 Nova/1967-69 Camaro/1964-72 Chevelle
Fuel Hose Line to Pump w/Clamps, 1968-72 Nova
3/8" Fuel Line 3ft Length
Front/Rear Fuel Hose w/Clamps, 1968-72 Chevy
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.