1974-80 Ford Rear Sway Bar Kit for Cars W/O Factory Bar, 7/8 Inch
74-78 Ford Mustang II, 74-80 Ford Pinto, 75-80 Mercury Bobcat, 36.00" Centerline of Holes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These rear sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Ford muscle car that came without a sway bar installed from the factory. They feature a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. Installation will require drilling holes in the frame; the hardware kit will contain everyting necessary to mount the bar without using any exisiting hardware.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
Fits: (vehicles originally equipped without a sway bar)
- 74-78 Ford Mustang, Mustang II, Mustang LX, GT
- 74-80 Ford Pinto (Except Station Wagon)
- 75-80 Mercury Bobcat (Except Station Wagon)
More Like This
1974-80 Ford Rear Sway Bar Kit for Cars with Factory Bar, 7/8 Inch
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.00 Inch, 1974-78 Mustang
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
Garage Sale - Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.00 Inch, 1974-78 Mustang
Competition Engineering C2027 Magnum Series Anti-Roll Bar
Garage Sale - 1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
Heidts SB-007 Mustang II Stabilizer Sway Bar Kit, 1948-56 Ford Pi
Garage Sale - QA1 52886 Sway Bar, Chromoly, Front, Black Powdercoated, 1-1/4 Inch, Mustang
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.