1974-80 Ford Rear Sway Bar Kit for Cars W/O Factory Bar, 7/8 Inch
74-78 Ford Mustang II, 74-80 Ford Pinto, 75-80 Mercury Bobcat, 36.00" Centerline of Holes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These rear sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Ford muscle car that came without a sway bar installed from the factory. They feature a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. Installation will require drilling holes in the frame; the hardware kit will contain everyting necessary to mount the bar without using any exisiting hardware.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
Fits: (vehicles originally equipped without a sway bar)
- 74-78 Ford Mustang, Mustang II, Mustang LX, GT
- 74-80 Ford Pinto (Except Station Wagon)
- 75-80 Mercury Bobcat (Except Station Wagon)
More Like This
1974-80 Ford Rear Sway Bar Kit for Cars with Factory Bar, 7/8 Inch
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.00 Inch, 1974-78 Mustang
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
G-Comp 34 Inch Standard Sway Bar
Competition Engineering C2027 Magnum Series Anti-Roll Bar
Garage Sale - 1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
Heidts SB-007 Mustang II Stabilizer Sway Bar Kit, 1948-56 Ford Pi
Garage Sale - QA1 52886 Sway Bar, Chromoly, Front, Black Powdercoated, 1-1/4 Inch, Mustang
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.