- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP12813 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Brand NEW, heat-treated forged Mustang II steel spindle that retains the exact OEM geometry of the 74-78 Mustang II or 74-80 Pinto spindle. Work great with our 10" HD Hybrid Rotors as well as with stock rotors, bearings, calipers, ect. Stock 7 5/8" height. 7 degree pin inclination. Easy to install.
More Like This
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only
Labor to Machine 1949-1954 Chevy Spindles
1973-77 Intermediate GM Spindle, Left
IMCA Approved Pinto-Mustang II Spindles
Reconditioned 1980-90 GM Fullsize Spindle, Left
Stock 1979-UP GM Intermediate Midsize Spindles
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Q & A
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.