1971-1976 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
71-76 Buick, 1978 Buick, 71-76 Chevy, 71-76 Oldsmobile, 71-76 Pontiac, Is Hardware Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1971-1976 Buick Full Size (RWD including Station Wagon)
- 1971-1978 Buick Riviera, Wildcat
- 1971-1976 Chevrolet Full Size (including Station Wagon)(Except Impala SS)
- 1971-1976 Oldsmobile Full Size (RWD) Except Station Wagon
- 1971-1976 Oldsmobile Full Size Station Wagon
- 1971-1976 Pontiac Full Size (RWD) and Station Wagon
More Like This
1963-66 Ford/Mercury Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
1969-1970 Pontiac Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1963-1982 Chevy Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1978-1988 GM A/G Body Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 1/8"
1977-1996 Full Size GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1965-1970 Full Size Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar, 1 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.