1971-1973 Mustang Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch, Addition
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 113679 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These rear sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Mustang that came with a factory installed sway bar. They feature a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all additional hardware needed for a successful installation. If your classic Mustang came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If originally equipped with a sway bar, the original hardware will need to be re-used, along with the additional supplied hardware. These sway bar kits should only be used when the vehicle has a factory installed swaybar.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1971-1973 Ford Mustang, Mustang II, Mustang LX, GT
- 1971-1973 Mercury Cougar
More Like This
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
1964-1972 GM A-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1955-1957 Chevy Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
1958-1964 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1978-1988 GM A/G Body Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 1/8"
1977-1996 Full Size GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1971-1973 Mustang Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1965-1970 Full Size Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1964-1966 Mustang Front Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.