1970-74 Mopar E Body Rack and Pinion Kit - B/B Engine
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91032315 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
You've spent a lot of money fixing up your classic Mopar, so it would be silly to scrimp on the steering now. These power rack and pinion conversion kits will give you better feel and control than the original ever had, plus it's easy to install.
Kit features all of the high quality components needed to transform your Mopar's steering. Includes:
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Tie Rod Ends
- Power Steering Pump Kit
- Steering Shaft
What's In The Kit
Part of Kit - Will Not Ever be Active on WebPart # 9103235Qty x 1
Mopar E-Body BB Install KitPart # 9103234Qty x 1
More Like This
Mustang II Power and Manual Rack & Pinions
Speedway Chrome Mustang II Manual Steering Rack & Pinion
1968-74 Mopar B Body Rack and Pinion Kit - Small Block Engine
1968-74 Mopar B Body Rack and Pinion Kit - B/B Engine
Unisteer Cross Steer Rack & Pinion for 1935-40 Ford
Unisteer 1933-34 Ford Cross-Steer Rack and Pinion
Unisteer 1928-32 Ford Cross-Steer Rack and Pinion
Unisteer 1928-34 Ford Cross-Steer Rack and Pinion, RH Drive
1958-64 Chevy Power Rack and Pinion
New T-Bird Power Steering Rack & Pinion for Mustang II Crossmembers
Q & A
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.