1967-87 GM A/F/G-Body SBC V8 Shorty Headers, Manual Trans, Raw Finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These S/B Chevy headers are a shorty design that give maximum ground clearance and work with floor-shift manual transmissions only. Features 1-5/8" primary tubes and 3" collectors. Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal and mandrel bent mild steel tubing.
Headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions.
- 1968-87 Camaro, Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- Must use non-shell style motor mounts
- Manual Transmissions Only
Header Dimensions Chart (JPEG)
- Fits D-Port cylinder heads including ZZ4 crate engine
- Will not fit with Saginaw Close Ratio 825 Steering Box
- Does not fit 67-69 Camaro with A/C
- Will fit most angle plug heads including factory Chevrolet “Bow-Tie” heads
- Requires removal or modification of locking steering columns if equipped
- Installation requires left side A/C bracket; 1979-Later vehicles with short compressors can use the stock bracket
- Must use non-shell type motor mounts
More Like This
1967-1987 Small Block Chevy Shorty Headers, Manual Trans, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, AHC Coated
Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy IMCA Headers, Raw Finish
1955-57 Chevy Chassis Headers for Rack and Pinion, Raw Finish
Schoenfeld 142-605LVGLS1 CT525 GM Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2
1955-57 Chevy Chassis Headers for Rack and Pinion, Chrome
1955-57 Chevy Chassis Headers for Rack and Pinion, AHC Coated
Adjustable IMCA Header for Small Block Chevy, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Header Kit, 1-5/8 Standard Port, 3 Collector
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.