Garage Sale - 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Aluminum Radiator
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP5426 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These all aluminum, crossflow radiators feature 2 rows of 1" tubes for superior cooling over stock style radiators. They are 100% welded construction and include a built-in transmission cooler.
NOTE: Applications for reference only - measure your existing radiator for proper dimensions. Measurements listed are overall which includes radiator tanks.
Measurements listed are overall which includes radiator tanks.
This radiator is garage sale priced because it has been installed and run and has multipule small leaks in the core.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Note: Measurements listed are overall which includes radiator tanks.
- Height: 18-1/2"
- Width w/ Side Tanks: 26"
- Width w/ Side Brackets: 28-3/4"
More Like This
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 22 x 19 Inch
1917-1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 26 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 24 x 19 Inch
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 31 x 19 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.