1967-1969 Camaro, 1968-1974 Nova Manual Steering Shaft Kit
- This manual steering shaft kit is specifically designed for the 1967-1969 Camaro, 1968-1974 Nova
- Engineered to make installation easier for your Unisteer Manual Rack & Pinion kit
- It can be used on vehicles with a big block or small block engine
- Has stainless steel u-joints and splined 3/4" DD shaft segments
- It will fit factory column adapter 910-80282 (sold separately) or a 1"-48" aftermarket column
Use this steering shaft kit to make installation easier for your Unisteer Manual Rack & Pinion kit for 1967-1969 Camaro or 1968-1974 Nova. This steering shaft kit can be used on vehicles with a big block or small block engine. This steering shaft kit will fit factory colum adapter 910-80282 (sold separately) or a 1"-48" aftermarket colum.
- Stainless steel u-joints
- Splinded 3/4" DD shaft segments
- Support bearing
- Mounting bracket
Tech Note: If you have a binding issue using this kit. Try turning the center joint 45 degrees and this should fix your issue.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Learn how to determine steering box, rack, and spline sizes.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Designing a steering system for your street rod or muscle car can be tricky. In this buyer's guide we'll show you how to choose the right steering U-joints, steering shaft, and accessories to complete the job quickly and safely.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.
Jared demonstrates how to install a Sweet Manufacturing collapsible steering column in his 3rd gen Camaro. The collapsible portion not only makes the column safer in a crash but also gives you the length adjustment.