1965-70 Chevrolet Full Size Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms
Upper and Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Delrin Bushing Material, Bushing Included
- Heavy duty tubular design and black powder coated finish is the perfect addition to any resto-mod build
- New greaseable ball joints come pre-installed and are OEM replacement designs making service parts readily available
- Greaseable Delrin bushings and spherical bearings virtually eliminate flex and reduce friction to improve handling while remaining squeak free
- Polyurethane spring pad properly locates the spring and retains the stock ride height
- Lower control arms have sway bar mounting brackets allowing simple installation of a sway bar to further enhance handling performance
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These economical, ready to bolt on control arms for your 1965-1970 Chevy full size come complete with pre installed bushings and ball joints. They feature powder coated black finish. Don't continue to replace the ball joints in your stock arms leaving the arms weak and prone to fail under load. Improve handling and freshen up your front end with these easy to install tubular control arms!
- Includes both upper and lower control arms
- Complete kit with all new components
- Heavy duty tubular design with Delrin bushings
Lower control arm bushing spacer cones are included (see above photos for installation position and configuration). The narrow side of cone is installed against lower control arm bushing/spherical bearing. The wide side of cone is to the frame mounting bracket side.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
1965-1970 Upper Tubular A ArmsPart # 91096570.1Qty x 1
1965-1970 Lower Tubular A ArmsPart # 91096570.2Qty x 1
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.