1965-67 Chevy A-Body Steering Center Link Drag Link
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
We stock these hard-to-find 1965-1967 Chevrolet A-Body center link includes (2) castle nuts, (2) gease fittings, and (2) cotter pins.
- Fits 1965-1967 Chevelle (Will work with 64 with use of 65-67 pitman and idler arms)
- 14.5” eye-to-eye (uses 7/8" idler arm)
- 23.5" pin-to-pin
- 1/2"-20 Threads
- 1/2" Tapered Holes
- Uses 7/8" Idler arm
- O.D. is .922 or 15/16” - this is slightly bigger than the normally offered 13/16” or 7/8”
Item Details65-67 Chevelle
- 1965-67 Chevelle (Will work with '64 with use of 65'-67 pitman and idler arms)
- 1964-67 El Camino
NotesThe ends have a 7 degree taper and the inner holes have a 4 degree taper. Includes grease zerks and cotter pins.
More Like This
AFCO 30271 1978-88 GM Metric Improved Geometry Steering Center Link
1968-88 GM A-Body G-Body Steering Center Link Drag Links
1963-64 Chevy Car Manual Steering Conversion Center Link Drag Link
Plain Steel Sleeves for 5/8 Inch Rod Ends
1977-96 GM Fullsize Steering Center Link Drag Link
4130 Chromoly Tie Rod Tube, 5/8 Inch Thread
1970-81 GM F-Body X-Body Steering Center Link Drag Link
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.