1965-67 Chevy A-Body Steering Center Link Drag Link
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
We stock these hard-to-find 1965-1967 Chevrolet A-Body center link includes (2) castle nuts, (2) gease fittings, and (2) cotter pins.
- Fits 1965-1967 Chevelle (Will work with 64 with use of 65-67 pitman and idler arms)
- 14.5” eye-to-eye (uses 7/8" idler arm)
- 23.5" pin-to-pin
- 1/2"-20 Threads
- 1/2" Tapered Holes
- Uses 7/8" Idler arm
- O.D. is .922 or 15/16” - this is slightly bigger than the normally offered 13/16” or 7/8”
Item Details65-67 Chevelle
- 1965-67 Chevelle (Will work with '64 with use of 65'-67 pitman and idler arms)
- 1964-67 El Camino
NotesThe ends have a 7 degree taper and the inner holes have a 4 degree taper. Includes grease zerks and cotter pins.
More Like This
AFCO 30271 1978-88 GM Metric Improved Geometry Steering Center Link
1968-88 GM A-Body G-Body Steering Center Link Drag Links
1963-64 Chevy Car Manual Steering Conversion Center Link Drag Link
Plain Steel Sleeves for 5/8 Inch Rod Ends
1977-96 GM Fullsize Metric Steering Center Link Drag Link
4130 Chromoly Tie Rod Tube, 5/8 Inch Thread
1970-81 GM F-Body X-Body Steering Center Link Drag Link
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.