1964-67 Chevelle Self-Tuning EFI Fuel Tank Kit, Shiny
4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style, User Tunable
- Put an end to mysterious air/fuel ratios, jet changes, and cold-start rough idle troubles
- Self-tuning plug-and-play fuel injection system that takes all the trouble and guesswork out of the switch to modern fuel injection
- Built-in ECU keeps wiring neat and tidy - connect the 4 necessary wires and you're good to go!
- All-inclusive EFI-ready steel fuel tank looks like an OE tank when installed and requires no modifications to your car
- Comes with a high-flow 255 LPH Walbro pump that supports up to 630 horsepower and a 0-90 ohm sending unit
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Put an end to mysterious air/fuel ratios, jet changes, and cold-start rough idle troubles with Holley Sniper EFI. Affordable aftermarket fuel injection is here and it couldn't be any easier to install on your vehicle. Holley Sniper EFI is a perfect match for any muscle car, classic truck, street rod, or nearly any other carbureted vehicle. Economically priced to save your hard-earned money for other parts of your build; Holley Sniper EFI is a self-tuning, plug and play fuel injection system that takes all the trouble and guesswork out of your switch to modern electronic fuel injection. With over 100 years of building quality fuel systems, you can trust Holley Sniper with all your electronic fuel injection needs!
Holley Sniper 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper EFI is packed with all the features that your car or truck needs. This throttle body fuel injection replaces any square bore or spread bore style 4-barrel carburetor. The built-in ECU keeps the wiring neat and tidy with no need to run the computer and associated wiring back into the cab of the vehicle. Connect the 4 necessary wires and you're good to go. The self-learning ECU takes care of setting the baseline tune while the full touchscreen display allows you to fine-tune as you please. Sniper EFI throttle bodies utilize OEM style TPS and IAC modules for dependable and serviceable use. Life is too short to hassle with cold start issues, hesitations, flooding, and carburetor inconsistencies. Leave that old 4-barrel to rest and bring in a new era of performance, reliability, and fun with a Holley Sniper EFI system!
- Direct carburetor replacement
- Fits single and dual plane intake manifolds
- Naturally aspirated applications only
- Throttle body mounted ECU - no extra computers to mount or relocate
- Capable of supporting up to 650 HP
- Simple, 4 wire connection (Battery +, Battery -, Switched ignition & RPM)
- Built-in pre-set fuel pressure regulator
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- Color touchscreen for easy setup and gauge displays
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning expert to enjoy EFI
- Chrome finish
1964-67 Chevelle EFI Fuel Tank Kit
These all-inclusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern LS power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included is a 0-90 Ohm sending unit (Ohms will match the 1965-67 GM make/model/year application of tank), mounting straps, and hose (if applicable).
- Fits 1964-1967 Chevelle, Beaumont, Malibu
- 0-90 Ohm sending unit included for a 1965-67 Chevelle, Beaumont, Malibu application
- 24-gallon capacity
- 37-1/4" x 30" x 7-3/4" (1" deeper than stock)
- Longer straps included with the tank
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Tanks Inc. TM37B-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1964-67 ChevellePart # 91076230Qty x 1
Holley Sniper 550-510 EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Base KitPart # 425550510Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.