1964-1972 GM A-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
64-77 Chevy, 64-72 Buick, 64-72 Oldsmobile, 64-72 Pontiac, Is Hardware Included, .88" Tube O.D.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These rear sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your A-Body came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1964-1972 Buick Skylark (with O.E. replacement , rear only)
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- 1964-1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, F-85, 442 (with 883 or 709 front with O.E. replacement, rear only)
More Like This
GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
RideTech 11229102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 64-72 GM A Body
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
RideTech 11239100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 64-67 GM A Body
QA1 52871 Sway Bar, 1 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
QA1 52870 Sway Bar, 1 1/4 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
Eibach 3855.312 Steel Anti-Roll Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1964-66 GM A-Body
Eibach 3855.32 Anti-Roll Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit, 64-66 GM A-Body
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
QA1 52873 Sway Bar, GM A-Body
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.