1964-1972 GM A-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
64-77 Chevy, 64-72 Buick, 64-72 Oldsmobile, 64-72 Pontiac, Hardware Included, .88" Tube O.D.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These rear sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your A-Body came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1964-1972 Buick Skylark (with O.E. replacement , rear only)
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- 1964-1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, F-85, 442 (with 883 or 709 front with O.E. replacement, rear only)
More Like This
GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
Speedway Splined Sway Bar Stabilizer Kit, 1964-1972 GM A-Body
RideTech 11229102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 64-72 GM A Body
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
RideTech 11239100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 64-67 GM A Body
QA1 52871 Sway Bar, 1 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
QA1 52870 Sway Bar, 1 1/4 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
Eibach 3855.312 Steel Anti-Roll Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1964-66 GM A-Body
Eibach 3855.32 Anti-Roll Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit, 64-66 GM A-Body
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.