1964-1966 Mustang Brake Booster Mounting Bracket Kit for 91031409
64-66 Ford Mustang, 3.63" Overall Length, 3.38" x 3.38" Bolt Hole Pattern, Steel, Powder Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
It is designed to convert a manual brake / manual transmission Mustang to power brakes. It is NOT an OEM replacement bracket. It accepts our 7” booster and 1” master cylinder combo number 91031409. The booster mount pattern is 3-3/8” center to center both vertically and horizontally in a 4 bolt square pattern.
- Designed to convert a manual brake Mustang to power brakes
- Applicable to a manual transmission Mustang only
- Will (not) work with an automatic transmission equipped Mustang
- Accepts our 7” booster and 1” master cylinder combo: number 91031409
- Mount pattern: 3-3/8” center to center
- 4 bolt square pattern
This bracket will NOT work with the stock suspension towers and WILL require the change to a Mustang II style suspension or similar set up. It will also require the modification to the booster which includes shortening of the push rod, removal of the rubber boot, shortening of the plastic retainer sleeve and reinstallation of the boot.
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.