1963-82 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 5/8 Inch
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 113347 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These rear sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 5/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your classic Vette came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 5/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 63-82 Chevrolet Corvette
More Like This
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
1963-1982 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch, Addition
1963-1982 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch, Replacement
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 0.875 Inch, 1967-70 Ford Mustang
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.125 Inch, 1967-70 Mustang
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 0.875 Inch, 1970-81 GM F-Body
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar, 1 Inch
1955-57 Chevy Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.