1963-1982 Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/4 Inch
63-82 Chevy Corvette, Is Hardware Included, 1.25" Tube O.D., Steel, Powder Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Corvette car. They feature a 1-1/4" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Corvette came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/4" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1963-1982 Chevrolet Corvette
More Like This
1963-1982 Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch, Addition
1963-1982 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch, Replacement
1963-1982 Chevy Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Tubular Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Tubular Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-3/8 Inch, Replacement
RideTech 11539100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 68-79 Corvette
RideTech 11539102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 68-79 Corvette
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.