1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Fabricated Valve Covers w/ Holes
Chevy Small Block V8, Aluminum, Polished, Baffled
- Features a single baffled 1-1/4" hole for PCV or oil fill
- Can be painted, polished, or left in bare aluminum finish
- Fits 1960-1986 Small Block Chevy 283-400 c.i. V8
- Length 19.50", width 5.13", height 3.75"
- Grommets & hardware not included
Whether you're going for the hardcore race look or just trying to save weight, these fabricated aluminum valve covers are for you! Each cover comes with a single baffeled 1-1/4" hole for PCV or oil fill. Can be painted, polished, or left in bare aluminum finish.
Fits 1960-1986 Small Block Chevy 283-400 c.i. V8.
Grommets & hardware not included. Use a 1-1/4" grommet.
- Overall Height: 3-3/8"
- Overall Width: 5-1/8"
- Overall Length: 19-1/2" (including mounting flange)
- Approximately 2" up on sides, the valve cover is beveled inward at about 45 degrees
- Top-most flat surface is 2" wide
- 2-3/8” from the mounting surface to the bottom of the baffle
- Breather Hole: 1-1/4"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Fabricated Valve Covers
1960-86 SB Chevy Tall Valve Covers, Flame Milled, Polished Alum.
Finned 1960-86 Small Block Chevrolet Valve Covers, Polished
Finned 1960-86 Small Block Chevrolet Valve Covers, Plain
1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Tall Valve Covers, Ball Milled
1960-86 Small Block Chevy Tall Finned Valve Covers
Short Finned Small Block Chevy Valve Covers w/Holes
Small Block Chevy Fabricated Valve Covers w/ Breather Tubes
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Bow Tie Aluminum Valve Covers
Small Block Chevy Polished Aluminum Tall Valve Covers
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.