1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Fabricated Valve Covers w/ Holes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Whether you're going for the hardcore race look or just trying to save weight, these fabricated aluminum valve covers are for you! Each cover comes with a single baffeled 1-1/4" hole for PCV or oil fill. Can be painted, polished, or left in bare aluminum finish.
Fits 1960-1986 Small Block Chevy 283-400 c.i. V8.
Grommets & hardware not included. Use a 1-1/4" grommet.
- Overall Height: 3-3/8"
- Overall Width: 5-1/8"
- Overall Length: 19-1/2" (including mounting flange)
- Approximately 2" up on sides, the valve cover is beveled inward at about 45 degrees
- Top-most flat surface is 2" wide
- 2-3/8” from the mounting surface to the bottom of the baffle
- Breather Hole: 1-1/4"
More Like This
1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Fabricated Valve Covers
Small Block Chevy Fabricated Valve Covers w/ Breather Tubes
1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Tall Valve Covers, Ball Milled
1960-86 SB Chevy Tall Valve Covers, Flame Milled, Polished Alum.
Small Block Chevy Tall Aluminum Centerbolt Valve Covers, Polished
1987-Up Small Block Chevy Tall Valve Covers, Flame Milled
Ford Racing 302-001 Small Block Aluminum Valve Covers
Speedway Chevy Tall Valve Covers w/ Breather Tubes, Plain Aluminum
Mr Gasket 6850 Aluminum Short Style Valve Covers, 1958-86 SBC 283-400
Mr Gasket 6854 Aluminum Tall Style Valve Covers, 1958-86 SBC 283-400
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.