1958-70 Chevy Full Size 2 Inch Drop Spindles, Pair
58-70 Buick, 58-70 Chevy, 58-70 Oldsmobile, 58-70 Pontiac, Chevy/GM Stock Spindle Style, Iron
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These 2" drop spindles are designed to work with your 1958 to 1970 GM full size passenger cars. These are designed for when you want to lower the stance of your disc brake converted car a full 2 inches. These spindles are precision cast from high quality Ductile Iron, with 4140 Chrom-moly CNC machined pins. Accepts the factory ball-joints and stock steering arms. These are the best engineered, and best fitting drop spindles available for your vintage Chevy!
- Will not work with drum brakes
- Works with most 15” or larger wheels.
- Sold as a pair
- This spindle kit will not work with O.E. drum brakes
- 1965-1970 cars will need to modify the steering arms due to lower control arm interference
- Used in conjunction with 1969-1972 Chevelle disc brake rotors
More Like This
Labor to Machine 1949-1954 Chevy Spindles
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Super Bell 1928-1948 Ford Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Wilwood 830-10832 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, Stock Height
Q & A
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.