1958-2002 GM Drive Shaft Center Support Bearing
Universal Fit, 2 lbs. Weight, 6.875" Overall Length, 5.5625" Overall Width
Center support bearings support a driveshaft between transmission and differential. This mount relieves stress on driveline components. Each part is engineered and designed to OE Standards.
- Natural and SBR rubber provide maximum life and performance.
- Steel fasteners are heat treated grade 5 bolts.
- A special bonding agent is used to ensure a rubber to metal bond.
- Rubber material is mixed to specific Durometer, hardness.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
In this article, Jeff provides tips on how to successfully install a custom length driveshaft into his 1967 Chevelle. This guide explains how to take accurate measurements while choosing your specific length, slip yoke, and u-joints for a perfect fit.
Maintain your torque tubes with this quick tip for Speedway Motors.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.