55-57 CHASSIS HEADERS - BB
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP88510 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These are garage sale priced because they have some damage and are missing some of the bolts.
These headers are treated with a light coating of anti-corrosion paint to avoid rust during shipment and on the shelf. This coating must be removed entirely before painting with a high-temp paint for final installation. Coating can be removed with lacquer thinner and rags or sanded/sand blasted off.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, AHC Coated
Speedway IMCA U-Weld-It Header Kit, Small Block Chevy
1955-57 Big Block Chevy 396-502 Chassis Headers, AHC Ceramic Coated
1955-57 Big Block Chevy 396-502 Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1955-1957 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1928-34 Ford Chassis SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1953-64 Ford F100 Truck 272/292/312 Y-Block Chassis Headers, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.