1953-62 Chevy Corvette Front Sway Bar kit, 7/8 Inch
53-62 Chevy Corvette, Is Hardware Included, .88" Tube O.D., Steel, Powder Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Chevy car. They feature a 7 /8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Corvette came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- Center to center of the sway bar: 34-1/4"
- Center to center of the bolt holes of the bushing: 3-1/8"
- Bushing Width: 1-7/8"
- Center to Center of the end links: 7-7/8"
- Overall length of the bolt used for the link: 10-3/4"
- 1953-1962 Chevrolet Corvette
More Like This
1953-62 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
Competition Engineering C2027 Magnum Series Anti-Roll Bar
Garage Sale - 1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
Heidts SB-007 Mustang II Stabilizer Sway Bar Kit, 1948-56 Ford Pi
Garage Sale - QA1 52886 Sway Bar, Chromoly, Front, Black Powdercoated, 1-1/4 Inch, Mustang
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.