1953-62 Chevy Corvette Front Say Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Chevy car. They feature a 7 /8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Corvette came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- Center to center of the sway bar: 34-1/4"
- Center to center of the bolt holes of the bushing: 3-1/8"
- Bushing Width: 1-7/8"
- Center to Center of the end links: 7-7/8"
- Overall length of the bolt used for the link: 10-3/4"
- 1953-1962 Chevrolet Corvette
More Like This
1974-80 Ford Rear Sway Bar Kit for Cars with Factory Bar, 7/8 Inch
1968-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1955-1957 Chevy Nomad Wagon Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1974-80 Ford Rear Sway Bar Kit for Cars W/O Factory Bar, 7/8 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1955-57 Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1964-1972 GM A-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1964-1966 Mustang Front Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Tubular Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.