1953-62 Chevy Corvette Front Say Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Chevy car. They feature a 7 /8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Corvette came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- Center to center of the sway bar: 34-1/4"
- Center to center of the bolt holes of the bushing: 3-1/8"
- Bushing Width: 1-7/8"
- Center to Center of the end links: 7-7/8"
- Overall length of the bolt used for the link: 10-3/4"
- 1953-1962 Chevrolet Corvette
More Like This
1974-80 Ford Rear Sway Bar Kit for Cars with Factory Bar, 7/8 Inch
1968-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1955-1957 Chevy Nomad Wagon Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1974-80 Ford Rear Sway Bar Kit for Cars W/O Factory Bar, 7/8 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1955-57 Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1964-1972 GM A-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1964-1966 Mustang Front Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Tubular Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch