Speedway Beehive Remote Engine Oil Filter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This 1950s style beehive oil filter housing has finned aluminum construction which dissipates heat and looks trick! Easily disassembles for cleaning or inspection. Adapts easily to most engines with canister type filters.
Beehive mounting brackets are sold separately.
NOTE: Lid gasket 910-15191G is suggested when purchasing a replacement canister filter element 910-51006.
Item DetailsFilter & gasket included.
Mount bracket sold separately.
- This pressure side is fed in from the bottom. There is a restrictor hole in the center of filter housing body.
- Use our replacement filter element 910-51006, or one of the following:
- Fram C4P
- Carquest 85006
- Wix 51006
- Champ P4
- Housing Diameter: 5"
- Housing Height: 8-1/2" (bottom to lid, excluding the retaining nut)
- Retaining Nut Height: 1"
- Capacity: 1-1/2 quarts (without element)
- Inlet Threads: 1/8" NPT
- Outlet Threads: 1/8" NPT
More Like This
Offenhauser Fifties-Style Beehive Oil Filter
System 1 Filtration Reusable Oil Filter, 5-3/4 In. Tall, Metric Thread
System 1 Filtration Reusable Oil Filter, 5-3/4 Inch Tall, SAE Thread
Earls 230304ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -4 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230306ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -6 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230308ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -8 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230310ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -10 AN, Red Anodized
Earls 230312ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -12 AN, Red Anodized
Earls 230316ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -16 AN, Red Anodized
Earls AT230304ERL Fuel Filter In-Line Fitting Size 4, 140 Micron
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.